Quality Personnel your independent local Recruitment experts - search and start applying!
- Full Time
- Reference: 032800
A market leading manufacturer of electronic components is recruiting for a Quality Assurance Engineer. We are looking for a process-driven individual to record and manage system, process and material non-conformities; root cause analysis/investigation into customer complaints/returns (CCRs/RMAs) and reporting using 8D report format. The Quality Assurance Engineer will also carry out internal and external system/manufacturing process/product audits. The successful candidate will make sure that all works are carried out according to ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016 standards.
- Deal with customer complaints promptly,
- Root cause analysis/investigation into customer complaints/returns,
- Carry out product/customer history checks.
- Produce failure analysis reports (FAR) using 8D format.
- Carry out/ investigate root cause analysis into nonconformities and ensure appropriate correction, containment, corrective, preventive actions taken.
- Carry out system, manufacturing process, product and supplier audits in accordance with the Audit schedule.
- Review and maintain management system documentation (procedures, work instructions, etc.) and associated records.
- Carry out MSA studies as required.
- Provide support to Milton Keynes and other sites on all quality and environmental related matters arising including but not limited to calibration, ESD, MSA, Goods-In Inspection (GII), nonconformity investigations, etc.
- Arrange/chair meetings to agree/expedite appropriate actions following a production stop.
- Carry out any other duties as required by Senior Quality Engineer and Quality, Environment, Health & Safety (QEHS) Manager.
The ideal candidate will be educated to HNC/HND or degree level in Electronics or a similar subject. Must have experience in quality assurance within an electronics design, development and manufacturing department. Experience of working in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, TS 16949/IATF 16949 and IPC-A-610 preferable. Familiarity of Quality tools e.g. SPC, FMEA, FTA, Ishikawa diagrams, Pareto analysis, 6 sigma, 5S, MSA/R&R studies, etc. would be an advantage but is not essential.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on this website.
Thanks for reading :)
Please login or register to apply for this job.