QUALITY PERSONNEL OPERATIONAL UPDATE ...
- Full Time
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000
- Reference: 033476
Due to continued growth a well-established manufacturer of automotive components is recruiting for a Quality Administrator to join the Quality Assurance team. You will control the documentation related to the manufacturing, assembly and test processes to ensure adherence to customer requirements and compliant with ISO9001.
- Create, maintain and release customer required documentation for manufactured and purchased products.
- Lead external product document verification visits conducted by industry regulated bodies.
- Contribute to Internal Audits in accordance with the company audit schedule.
- Issue Certificates of Conformance and associated supporting documentation.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- Contribute to continuous improvement through activities such as Kaizens, 5Y, 8D and Structured Problem-Solving events.
- Any other specific project related work required by the company including the ability to travel on company business in the UK and overseas.
- Must be a well-organised individual with good attention to detail and able to work at a fast pace whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Pro-active attitude and desire to provide high level of service.
- Ability to prioritize workload and work on own initiative.
- Must have UK Driving Licence.
- Excellent IT skills are required: (SAP, Excel, Word & Outlook)
Experience of raw material certifications to BS EN10204-2.1 to 3.2, hydraulic/pneumatic pressure testing and casting defects would be an advantage.
All candidates must have a continuous work history (last 5 years)
Must be able to pass DBS check
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.