- Full Time
- Salary: £30,000 - £34,000
- Reference: 033655
Supply Chain Planner
Currently this role is working from home (induction and training will take place remotely) until everyone can return to the office.
Are you and experienced Supply Chain Planner who is a quick learner, driven, motivated and ambitious and willing to travel if and when that is an option again-
Working for a worldwide leader in manufacturing and innovation and recognised as a Top Employer for 2021 for the sixth consecutive year!
We are looking for a motivated, ambitious and dynamic individual to join our Client-s Supply Chain team based in Milton Keynes. In this role you will be a key member of the team responsible for supply and demand for Ireland. Leading the way in innovation and excellence ensuring key business decisions are taken to maintain cost efficiencies and performance.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager you will be responsible for achieving a high customer service level, stock coverage target and driving factory direct volume.
- Meet and maintain agreed targets for on time delivery to customers
- Maintain a stock level as low as possible, and to meet the targets agreed with the product groups in Germany
- Ensure smooth phase-in / phase-out of model changes
- Ensure the clearance of obsolete stocks by liaising with the sales force
- Monitor changes of demand and react to promotions and sales activities
- Maintain a high level of communication with factories to avoid stock shortages and to acquire / provide information concerning production problems
- Review planning and sales forecasts regularly to ensure a high quality
- Maintain and monitor material MRP parameters
- Review the supply chain processes, with the aim of identifying areas for improvement
- Provide / use statistical reports as required
- Liaise with other departments on issues that may affect the performance of the Planning department
- Contribute towards the ongoing improvement of the Supply Chain Department
- Maintain and build effective working relationships
- As a team member to contribute to the overall success of the team and the Company goals by maintaining regular attendance, punctuality, focus and professionalism at all times
To be considered you must have experience of a planning and forecasting environment and be highly numerate and analytical with good organisational skills as well as being able to prioritise well. Proficient in Excel, SAP, and Microsoft office.
Benefits - Salary -30,000 - -34,000 negotiable based on experience, KPI linked Bonus up to -1,500 quarterly totalling -6,000 per annum, Pension, Subsidised canteen, Free onsite parking, Generous staff discount on all products and employee perks and rewards on other high street brands.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.