- Reference: 86138
Booking: From 17-May-2021 To 21-May-2021
Warehouse Supervisor (Temp-Perm) -30,000
Mon-Fri rotating shifts: 0600-1500 & 1300-2200 (30 min break) = 42.5 hours per week
Rapidly expanding & constantly evolving company, will soon be moving to outskirts of Bedford just off of A421
Looking after between 10-17 Operatives - Really need someone to drive the warehouse forward to maintain their professional standards.
A strong manager needed who will gain the respect of his Colleagues through his/her actions, creating a positive culture.
The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and despatch of warehoused goods.
Ultimately, you should ensure operational productivity targets are achieved by directly supervising operational staff, along with organising and monitoring work flow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail with a willingness to identify and own a problem
- Good problem solving skills
- Manage the MHE fleet to ensure that maintenance schedule is adhered to, along with reducing repair costs.
- PC literate with the ability to use MS Office
- Ability to support the business in maintaining internal/external audits and accreditations.
To apply please email your CV in Word format.
If you do not hear back from us within 1 week, we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please don’t let this stop you applying for other roles you may be suitable for. Quality Personnel based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire are an equal opportunities Employer acting as an Employee Agency and Business.
Supplying temporary, permanent and contract workers within Industrial, Office and Engineering sectors - please keep up-to-date with all our opportunities by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or why not sign-up for job alerts on our own website.
Please login or register to apply for this job.